At Forest Park Christian Church in Tulsa, we nurture relationships as we experience God through one another. And there are few better ways to nurture those relationships than by connecting with one another through shared fun and laughter. This year we have many events planned to provide those opportunities for connecting to and enjoying time spent with others.
- Chili Cook Off / Bingo – March 4th
- Community Wide Egg Hunt & Breakfast- April 8th
- Church Lawn Drive In Movie -May 6th
- Mother’s Day Reception- May 14th
- Community Wide Pet Day- June 3rd
- Church Picnic -June 10th
- Father’s Day Reception- June 18th
- Drillers Game -June 23rd
- Grandparent’s Day Reception -Sept 10th
- Community Wide Trunk or Treat Carnival -Oct 29th
- Amish Dinner -Nov 11th
- Thanksgiving Meal- Nov 19th
- 4th Sunday Potlucks (each month except May, June, July, November and December)
We hope you will join us to make friends, have fun and experience God through connections this year!